University of Kentucky, USA, E-mail: [email protected]
The global anesthesia monitoring devices market size was valued at USD 808.7million in 2015. The rising safety awareness amongst the physicians and the soaring volume of surgeries is expected to boost the demand for these devices. For instance, according to the CDC (Centres for Disease Control and Prevention), in 2014, about 51.4 million surgeries were performed in the U.S. Moreover, as per the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) there has been a 3.0% rise in the number of plastic surgeries in the United States in 2014 as compared to in 2013.
With the latest surgical procedures in use today, the life expectancy of individuals has extended due to which, the global geriatric population is on the rise; for instance, according to the WHO there would be an approximate two-fold hike in the geriatric population, from 12.0% in 2015 to 22.0% in 2050. This demographic is highly susceptible to chronic disorders and age-related degenerative diseases, which has resulted in the mounting pressure of surgeries. Hence, this growing base of the geriatric population prone to diseases is anticipated to create a demand for continuous perioperative monitoring, which is expected to spur the growth of the anaesthesia monitoring devices market.
The report entitled “The US Anesthesiology Service Market (2018-2022 Edition)” provides analysis of the US anesthesia service market, with detailed analysis of market size and value, market share and economic impact of the industry. The analysis includes the market by value, by share of players, by segments, etc.
Growth of the overall US anesthesia service market has also been forecasted for the years 2018-2022, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
Number of Anesthesiologists all over the Globe:
The World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists has revealed a survey that, the number of anesthesiologists worldwide. They found that wealthy countries, like the U.S. and Germany, have 20 to 30 anesthesiologists for every 100,000 people; but in sub- Saharan Africa and parts of Asia, there is often less than one for every 100,000 people. Here's a global sampling: Switzerland 54.22 per 100,000; Russian Federation: 20.91 per 100,000; United States: 20.82 per 100,000; South Africa: 16.18 per 100,000; Canada: 12.42 per 100,000; Cuba: 15.68 per 100,000; Mexico: 6.42 per 100,000; China: 5.12 per 100,000; Namibia: 4.7 per 100,000; Thailand: 2.45 per 100,000; Peru: 1.76 per 100,000; Gabon: 1.28 per 100,000; India: 1.26 per 100,000; Gambia: 0.1 per 100,000.
The Global General Anaesthesia drugs market
The global general anaesthesia drugs market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period. Moreover, global general anaesthesia drugs markets value is expected to increase to US$ 5,549.7 Mn by 2025 end.
Frankfurt, a central German city on the river Main, is a major financial hub that's home to the European Central Bank. It's the birthplace of famed writer Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, whose former home is now the Goethe House Museum. Like much of the city, it was damaged during World War II and later rebuilt. The reconstructed Altstadt (Old Town) is the site of Römerberg, a square that hosts an annual Christmas market.
Frankfurt was a city state, the Free City of Frankfurt, for nearly five centuries, and was one of the most important cities of the Holy Roman Empire, as a site of imperial coronations; it lost its sovereignty upon the collapse of the empire in 1806 and then permanently in 1866, when it was annexed by the Kingdom of Prussia. It has been part of the federal state of Hesse since 1945. A quarter of the population are foreign nationals, including many expatriates.
Frankfurt is an alpha world city and a global hub for commerce, culture, education, tourism and transportation. It is the site of many global and European corporate headquarters. Frankfurt Airport is among the world's busiest. Frankfurt is the major financial centre of the European continent, with the headquarters of the European Central Bank, German Federal Bank, Frankfurt Stock Exchange, Deutsche Bank, DZ Bank, KfW, Commerzbank, several cloud and fintech startups and other institutes. Automotive, technology and research, services, consulting, media and creative industries complement the economic base. Frankfurt's DE-CIX is the world's largest internet exchange point. Messe Frankfurt is one of the world's largest trade fairs. Major fairs include the Frankfurt Motor Show, the world's largest motor show, the Music Fair, and the Frankfurt Book Fair, the world's largest book fair.
• The Römerberg: Frankfurt's Old Town Center
• The Museum District
• The Palm Garden
• Senckenberg Natural History Museum
• St. Bartholomew's Cathedral
• Kleine Markthalle
• Goethe House and Museum
• The Hauptwache
• Art City: The Frankfurt Museum of Modern Art
• Zoo Frankfurt
• The Old Opera House
• The Eschenheimer Tower
Doctors, patients and health care workers consider the Anesthesia is as an essential tool to improve the general health status of the populace. The extents of people who undergo surgeries are expected to increase in future according a recent statistical survey. Realizing this imperative, Conference series is set to organize International Conference on Anesthesia and Anesthesiology this year with a view to enhance research and promote awareness aiming in developing solutions for the challenges encountered. Anesthesia 2019 will comprise of many leading keynote speakers and session speakers who will be delivering their speech on the current research topics of Anesthesia and Anesthesiology. The young researchers and the student participants will gain the opportunity to grab the Best Poster Award by presenting their work as a poster presentation and Young Researcher Forum.
Key players for global anesthesia drugs market:
• Abbott Laboratories (US)
• Astrazeneca PLC (British-Swedish)
• Baxter International Inc. (US)
• Hospira, Inc. (US)
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland)
• Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC (UK)
• AbbVie Inc. (US)
• Fresenius Se & Co. Kgaa (Germany).
1. International Societies for Anesthesia:
• Association for Low Flow Anaesthesia
• European Society of Intensive Care Medicine
• International Anesthesia Research Society
• International Association for the Study of Pai
• International Spinal Injection Society
• World Federation of Societies of Anesthesiologists
• Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
• International Trauma Anaesthesia and Critical Care Society
• Society for Neurosurgical Anaesthesia and Critical Care
• World Congress on Pain
• World Societies for Technology in Anesthesia
• American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
• American Pain Society
• American Society of Anesthesia Technologists and Technicians
• American Society of Anesthesiologists
• American Academy of Anesthesiologists Assistants
• American Society of Critical Care Anesthesiologists
• Ophthalmic Anesthesia Society
• Society for Computing in Anesthesiology
• Society for Office Based Anesthesia
• Society for Technology in Anesthesia
• Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists
• Society for Obstetrical Anesthesia and Perinatology
• Society of Critical Care Medicine
• Anaesthetic Research Society
• Anaesthesia Research Trust
• Association for Cardiothoracic Anaesthetists
• Association of Paediatric Anaesthetists
• Age Anaesthesia Association
• British Medical Acupuncture Society
• British Association of Orthopaedic Anaesthetist
• Committee of Anaesthetists in Training of Sheffield (CAT)
• Northern Ireland Society for Computing in Anaesthesia
• Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
• Vascular Anaesthesia Society of Great Britain and Ireland
• Neuroanaesthesia Society of Great Britain & Ireland
Conference Series LLC LTD has been a great influence in running international anesthesiology meetings for four years and ready to elaborate its spectrum in Asia, America, Europe countries. Conference series successfully conducted past meetings in major cities like Ireland, San Antonio, London and Chicago with great success.
Conference Series LLC LTD is pleased to announce the commencement of the 4th International Conference on Anesthesia 2019 Valencia, Spain during July 01-02, 2019. Theme of the conference is “Current Research and New Frontiers in Anesthetic field.” The purpose of the conference is to elucidate the advanced techniques in anesthesia and analgesia. This is an opportunity to meet and network with renowned Anesthesiologists, pharmacists and allied health professional from around the world and listen to top speakers on new development that will advance the future of Anesthesiology.